Anxiety Solutions CBT founder, Renee Mill, has spent years developing and researching her course on stress management.
The course was originally called an EQ (that is, an Emotional Quotient) course because it teaches a person how to manage emotions like stress, anger, frustration, sadness and even joy. You see, any excessive emotion will interfere with one’s ability to think, be creative and productive.
The best way to understand the Anxiety Solutions Stress Reduction Course is by its points of difference with its competitors:
1. Evidence Based: It is built by a private practice Clinical Psychologist and is based on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. This therapy is the gold-standard for treating clients individually and in groups across the world. This provides peace of mind as it means the course is based on decades of scientific evidence which will yield measurable, long-term results.
2. Measureable, Long-term Results: The course is unusual in that it does not take place across a day of excitement which everyone has forgotten by the end of the week.
The Stress Reduction course runs over ten 90 minute sessions. In each session, a practical tool is taught and assimilated. The attendees then have a week to digest and practice the tool. By the end of the 10 sessions, everybody has internalised the tools and are utilising them to their advantage.
3. Re-useable Tools: The course teaches a process and provides work-books and take home exercises that can be used by attendees conducive to the organisation moving forward.
4. Team Building Advantage: This course builds teams. When a team gets together for 12 sessions with a Clinical Psychologist, learning tools to apply to themselves, they will also be learning how to interact with others. Your team members will have learnt to understand and support one another.
5. Bottom Line Results: This course does not only bolster “soft skills”. Real measurable, financial results are attained. Productivity is increased, motivation enhanced, absenteeism decreased, attendance increased and morale boosted.