We can teach you to manage your anxiety in just ten sessions
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy has been proven by research to be the most effective method to reduce anxiety. Many psychologists utilise CBT. The way we do it is unique in the following ways:
- Our psychologists teach a four step method that is the mechanism that rewires your brain and will enable you to think in new and helpful ways.
- Over ten sessions, practicing the four step method ensures that old unhelpful pathways disappear and new helpful ones take over.
- The four step method is encapsulated on a colourful, fun worksheet which is multiple choice. You do not need to work anything out. You are not required to dream up alternative thoughts. All you need to do is tick off what rings true to you.
- The four step process utilises effective CBT tools. Together with the worksheets, the tools have been consolidated into a manual. This means that the tools are readily available to be practised straight away.
- The manual is divided into ten sessions which means that you will know exactly what to expect from each session.
- The ten sessions ensure that your therapy will be time limited, no endless sessions required.
- Ten sessions guarantees that you know upfront what your therapy will cost you.