Everyone who works with Anxiety solutions CBT psychology practice subscribes to our “14 Points of Culture” to make sure that everyone who touches, or is touched by the Anxiety Solutions CBT team, will benefit greatly and move closer to becoming the person they want to be and achieve the goals they want to achieve.
Our 14 Points of Culture:
1. Commitment: I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture and Success of Anxiety Solutions CBT, its recommended products and services, its past, current and future team, and its clients at all times. I am committed to putting my efforts 100% to assist clients, my team and the company.
2. Excellence: I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
3. Ownership: I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and in my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
4. Integrity: I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep.
5. Communication: I communicate potential broken agreements at the first opportunity and I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
6. Team work: I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on co-operation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
7. Education: I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow and master so that I can help my fellow team members and clients learn, grow and master too. I am an educator and allow my clients to make their own intelligent decisions about their future remembering that it is their future. I impart practical and usable knowledge rather than just theory.
8. Consistency: I am consistent in my actions so my clients and team mates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth and success are consistent.
9. Success: I totally focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. At all times, I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence with humility. I am a successful person.
10. Balance: I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual. I complete my work and my most important tasks first, so that I can have quality time with myself, with my family and also to renew.
11. Systems: I always look to the system for a solution. If a challenge arises, I use a system solution in my innovation rather than a people solution. I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
12. Gratitude: I am truly a grateful person. I say thank-you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
13. Abundance: I am an abundant person, I deserve abundance and I am easily able to both give and receive it. I allow abundance in all areas of my life by respecting my own self worth and that of all others. I accept that abundance only shows up in my life to the level at which I show up.
14. Action: I know that taking action is the only way our goals will be realised. I make everyday successful!